- Project Report in PDF format and in doc (word) format
- Circuit diagram
- PCB layout
- Microcontroller program (software code) —–Embedded c code
- Sample power point presentation.
- HEX file of the microcontroller code
- DATASHEETS of all the components / ICs used in the project
- Photos & video file on entire project
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
SVSEMBEDDED CONTACT: +91-- 9491535690, +91-- 7842358459
Android Wi-Fi Home Automation
Wi-Fi Home Automation – Arduino
The project aims at designing an advanced home automation system using Wi-Fi technology. The devices can be switched ON/OFF using a SMART PHONE through Wi-Fi.
Today is a world of advanced ubiquitous mobile applications which are used exhaustively to save time and energy. These applications ease day-to-day life of a common man. Based on these technologies and applications we designed a Home Automation System. In this paper, we propose design and prototype implementation of home automation system that uses Wi-Fi technology and Android operating system. An attractive market for Home Automation System is for busy families and individuals with physical limitations. Users can control electrical appliances in home or office via smart phone.
Automation is the most frequently spelled term in the field of electronics. The hunger for automation brought many revolutions in the existing technologies. These had greater importance than any other technologies due to its user-friendly nature. These can be used as a replacement of the existing switches in home which produces sparks and also results in fire accidents in few situations. Considering the advantages of Wi-Fi an advanced automation system was developed to control the appliances in the house. Wi-Fi (Short for Wireless Fidelity) is a wireless technology that uses radio frequency to transmit data through the air. Wi-Fi has initial speeds of 1mbps to 2mbps. Wi-Fi transmits data in the frequency band of 2.4 GHz. It implements the concept of frequency division multiplexing technology. Range of Wi-Fi technology is 40-300 feet.
The controlling device for the automation in the project is a Microcontroller. The data sent from smart phone over Wi-Fi will be received by Wi-Fi module connected to Microcontroller. Microcontroller reads the data and decides the switching action of electrical devices connected to it through Relays and switches. The Microcontroller is programmed used embedded ‘C’ language.
1. Wi-Fi based user-friendly interfacing.
2. Low power consumption.
3. Controls high and low voltage devices.
4. Long life.
This project provides exposure to the fallowing technologies:
2. Interfacing of Wi-Fi module and microcontroller.
3. Embedded C programming.
4. Conversion of AC supply to DC supply.
5. Design of PCB.
6. LCD interfacing.
The major building blocks of this project are:
1. Regulated Power Supply.
2. Microcontroller. Arduino uno R3
3. LCD with driver.
5. Crystal Oscillator.
6. LED indicators.
8. Wi-Fi module
1. Arduino compiler for Embedded C programming.
2. Express SCH for Circuit design.
4. Proteus for hardware simulation.
Interfacing of Multiple Ultrasonic Sensors (3 HC-SR04 ) With Arduino Please Subscribe For More Project Videos --► http://bit.ly/29vPr...
1. Arduino Project: Display Text On P10 LED module With Arduino Uno, 2. Scrolling LED Display Circuit with Moving Message, 3. LED Scr...
AUTOMATIC ENGINE LOCKING SYSTEM FOR DRUNKEN DRIVERS USING ALCOHOL SENSOR. the project cost is 3500/- svsembedded,svskits,svsprakash,9491...